2021 Class Schedule
Yoga For Everybody - Mornings
Start your day right. This class is designed especially for you. Our small boutique studio provides the time and space for you to connect to your body, your breath and movement. Our practices are supported with essential oils and celebrated with tea. Create balance and enhance your life. Suitable for people new to yoga and those looking to expand their practice.
Tuesdays 9.30 am - 10.45 am
Thursdays 9.30 am - 10.45 am
9.30 am - 10.45 am
Yoga For Everybody - Evenings
Close off your day, connect to your breath and flow with movement, for a beautiful evening ahead. Options and variations are offered throughout the session so can move in a way that is best for you. If you have a body then this class is for you. Suitable for people new to yoga and those looking to expand their practice.
Mondays 4.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Wednesdays 4.30 pm - 5.30 pm
4.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Connect with your changing body, growing baby and other women in this very special class. From your physical body to your emotional state this class will help you prepare for birth day and beyond. (All trimesters welcome)
6.00 pm - 7.15 pm
Saturday Flow Yoga
The perfect way to wake up your weekend. Set your intentions for a new week, feeling fresh, focussed and in balance. An invigorating practice which includes 12 rounds of Sun Salutations.
Saturdays 10.00 am- 11.15 am
CLASS COST AND PAYMENTS
Sessions cost $17.00 as a casual or are even better value at $85.00 for six sessions.
A three session pass is $45.00 and for those who want to get the best value, there is a 10 pass card available for $135.00.
Or, join for unlimited classes $99.00 for a month.
Please ensure you book via the BOOK NOW buttons above. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before attending and follow level two COVID-19 guidelines. You will need to bring your own mat, remove your shoes before entering and sanitise your hands with hand gel.
What to expect
- Everything is provided (except a yoga mat during COVID-19) so all you simply need to do is arrive, ready to enjoy your yoga experience.
- Wear something comfortable and make sure you have had something light to eat a few hours before so that you are neither hungry nor full.
- Love the idea of magic carpets? Our mats are pretty close. To enhance your experience (when not on COVID-19 guidelines), Yoga Circle has sourced “the best yoga mats I have ever practiced on”. Yogatribe Premium 100% Eco friendly organic jute mats are made from Jute and Polymer Environmental Resin (PER). They are non toxic, latex and phthalates free. Non slip gripping surface, extra durable and super cool. You will love them! Of course you are most welcome to bring your own mat if you choose.
- DoTerra Essential Oils infuse our lovely yoga room with divine scents which utilise nature’s gifts to enhance our health and our practice.
- Tea Rituals. At the end of each practice we share a pot of tea. Tea rituals have been practiced for thousands of years across many cultures as a way of connecting us with others. In our own culture, it is a way of shifting from our sacred (tapu) practice to (noa) back to our normal way of life. On a practical level it also ensures we leave the room relaxed and alert as we take the benefits of yoga home with us.
Going forward if there is any further community transmission in Whangarei, we will close immediately until we know it is contained. I will always urr on the side of caution to keep us as safe as possible.
You are encouraged to bring your own mats, but can still use Yoga Circle’s mats and blankets if needed.
Classes will be limited to 9 per class. BYO Mats. No props provided.
STANDARD HEALTH PROCEDURES
· Stay home and get well if you are ill
· Scan in using the QR code at the door
· Wash &/or sanitise your hands on arrival
· Where possible maintain physical distance