Please ensure you book via emailing email@example.com before attending and follow level two COVID-19 guidelines. You will need to bring your own mat, remove your shoes before entering and sanitise your hands with hand gel.
Sessions cost $16.50 as a casual or are even better value at $85.00 for six sessions. A three session pass is $45.00 and for those who want to get the best value there is a 10 pass card available for $135.00…. or $99.00 for a month Buy passes online…
Pregnancy Yoga: Connect with your changing body, growing baby and other women in this very special class. From your physical body to your emotional state this class will help you prepare for birthday and beyond.
Yoga for You: Connect to your breath and flow with movement, find that quiet wisdom within. Options and variations are offered throughout the session so can move in a way that is best for you. If you have a body then this class is for you. Suitable for people new to yoga and those looking to expand their practice
Slow Flow – Restoring, Hips and Lower Back: Relax into a peaceful stretch flow to relieve any tightness or tension and gently open your hips, and lower back. Invite a sense of calm, be renewed and restored mid week.
Sun Salute Flow: Kick start your weekend with this energizing, fun flow based on the traditional Sun Salutations – Surya Namaskara.
Sunday Bliss Yoga: The perfect way to wake up your Sunday. Set your intentions for a new week, feeling fresh, focussed and in balance.
Mums and Bubs Yoga: Bring your baby for a nurturing and fun sessions. $20 for three sessions.
What to Expect
- Everything is provided (except a yoga mat during COVID-19) so all you simply need to do is arrive, ready to enjoy your yoga experience.
- Wear something comfortable and make sure you have had something light to eat a few hours before so that you are neither hungry nor full.
- Love the idea of magic carpets? Our mats are pretty close. To enhance your experience Yoga Circle has sourced “the best yoga mats I have ever practiced on”. Yogatribe Premium 100% Eco friendly organic jute mats are made from Jute and Polymer Environmental Resin (PER). They are non toxic, latex and phthalates free. Non slip gripping surface, extra durable and super cool. You will love them! Of course you are most welcome to bring your own mat if you choose.
- DoTerra Essential Oils infuse our lovely yoga room with divine scents which utilise nature’s gifts to enhance our health and our practice.
- Tea Rituals. At the end of each practice we share a pot of tea. Tea rituals have been practiced for thousands of years across many cultures as a way of connecting us with others. In our own culture, it is a way of shifting from our sacred (tapu) practice to (noa) back to our normal way of life. On a practical level it also ensures we leave the room relaxed and alert as we take the benefits of yoga home with us.